The next week was tough because the dialysis cath they put it hurt like crazy and I could hardly move my neck or right arm. Then Thursday last week my platelet count dropped (I mentioned this in my last post). Friday the transplant team caught wind of this and freaked out. I was sure the transplant would be delayed. They sent me in Monday to see a liver specialist. He ordered a bunch of tests. Tuesday I had to skip dialysis and have a liver venogram and biopsy. I was at the hospital most of the day for that. Wednesday I had dialysis at 5:00 am then had to go over to transplant for our pre-op appointment. Corinne and I tried to cause some trouble, but I was too tired. Corinne took lots of pictures and she will have to post them (hint hint). Yesterday I had dialysis again and went back to see the liver doctor. My platelet count had gone back to normal and he found nothing wrong (YAY!) I'm not sure why all of this happened. I'm sure there was something to be learned. I sure hope I learned it!
That leaves us with only 4 days to transplant!
No comments:
Post a Comment