Friday, April 18, 2014
T-shirts...check
A few months ago I came up with a design that I wanted to use for t-shirts. Last night when I was wide awake at 3:00a.m. (as usual) I completed the design. I got the first 2 made today! I am pretty excited with how they turned out!
On a completely different note, we had a bit of stress at dialysis yesterday. My platelet count has dropped to 65(they are what clot your blood. Normal is 140-400) the nurse at dialysis told me that would delay my transplant 2-3 months. I was super stressed. Thankfully the doctor came in a few hours later. He said they could do surgery as long as my level is above 50. He did some tests to see why they are low. So now we must pray for them not to drop any more!
This is the fun we had at our house today. We are getting ready to celebrate Easter and the resurrection of our Savior. How grateful I am for Him and all that He has done for us! It is a especially meaningful for me this year as I will be receiving a new kidney and a whole new life. Thank you Corinne for following the Savior's example and giving me this precious gift!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment