Celebrating life party!
Here are a few pictures from the party. Sad we didn't get a family photo of each of our families. We waited for all guests to leave and then we prayed together. What an incredible experience and validation of God's hands in two peoples lives. I do not believe in coincidences and truly believe our paths crossed years ago to set us both up for this event!
| Vicki's husband Darren enjoying some friend time |
| Me and my bestie Angi |
| My mom and her husband. So sad I don't have a picture of Vicki's mom! |
| The mother in laws - THEY ARE AMAZING - definitely in- laws and not out- laws hehe |
| Me and Vicki! Seriously could she be any prettier? She doesn't even look sick! |
| Me and my best friend since stinking birth, Traci! Love her |
| This is my twin, Nicole! She is dreamy! (okay we aren't really twins but I hate that I look older than her so I say we are twins! She is also my bestie!) |
| This is Vicki, Darcy and myself. Darcy is in my new neighborhood and has known Vicki and her mom for years! |
No comments:
Post a Comment