Mentally Ready!
Well, everything was done! My bag was packed, carpool lists arranged, meals scheduled and toes beautified! I was 100% mentally ready! In fact I will admit I was excited! I got the call from Myra, our transplant coordinator telling me to arrive at 5:00am Tuesday morning! You betcha, I'll be there!Then it hit.... the second call was YOU HAVE BEEN DELAYED!
This completely threw me off! Totally off my rocker! There were tears! Big alligator tears, fear creeped its way in and everything that seemed so right suddenly felt so wrong! We were told there was a liver transplant that needed to happen now. To be honest I had mean thoughts and had to research why a liver transplant overruled a kidney transplant..... OKAY OKAY.... I get it but seriously I WAS mentally ready and now I am mentally a mess!!!
| My friends spoiled me! It was about 15 minutes after I left the salon that I found out... we were postponed! |
No comments:
Post a Comment