Sunday, June 1, 2014

One month!

Corinne and I looking healthy again 5 weeks post transplant
Tomorrow will be one month since transplant! I am doing so amazing! I can't remember the last time I felt this good!  I think my kidney function is better than is has been in about 9 years! Corinne gave me an amazing gift that has adapted incredibly well in my body (even without Diet Doctor Pepper)!  We had breakfast together a few days ago and took a picture, but Corinne didn't like it so we will have to try again soon.  I want to put some pictures on here of some of the great supporters we had on surgery day.  None of this would have been possible without them! 
My mom, me, and my Aunt that donated a kidney to my mom 20 years ago!

The love of my life

Our good friend Amy

My cute kiddos

And you can't forget all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment